Saturday 22 June 2013

Back From The Dead

Okay, so I've taken one of my two weeks off. I've had more beer and sleep than my whole semester and I feel oddly at peace.

Shot my revised thesis idea to Larissa who completely rejected it. I suppose I can guess why (not being related to her field at all, and therefore tricky to find external markers) but it still hurts a little.

Oh well! Guess I'll just do the ol' Collective Immediacy bit. It's only twelve weeks so no big deal. 

What I'm really keen to do is start working in my field around the world. Anyone who has any hook-ups in theatre/performance sectors in Universities or elsewhere ANYWHERE on earth can reach me here.

I don't think I'll get the marks to go direct to PhD so a couple of years working will help me mentally and career wise.

Back to lame work for now but, yes, I'm back from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment