Friday 14 June 2013

Semester One Done!

It's all in. You know what? None of it was good enough, everything could've been better with two more days each and right now I'm just so tired I couldn't care less.

Tomorrow I'll wake up with nothing due for a month, and the first (pretty bogus) draft of a third of my thesis written.

Yes, thesis.

Just watching the artists destroying themselves through their art is horrible - let alone being one!

Plus this essay finally (I fucking hope so anyway), FINALLY put me on solid ground. I'm not doing anything radically new but I'm not just rehashing old stuff either. It also puts me right between media/comm and theatre, the place I set out to land.

But for now, to bed via a few fairly well earned beverages.

Chookas to the rest of the crew!


No comments:

Post a Comment