Saturday 13 July 2013

Hitting my head against an invisible wall

And it begins again.

After a couple of weeks off and a week spent very ill, my latest precisé is in and it's all about remediation and the fourth-wall.

I'm chasing interviews, resubmitting my ethics and about to start mining for more resources.

At this stage, I can definitely start writing on the remediation chunk. It's everywhere I look and there are loads of takes on it so it's a good place to begin. I've already written a short version of this chapter so time to expand the words and refine the detail.

I meet the boss in about a week and I really want to bring something to the table. The faster I generate material, the more time I have to edit. And edit. And edit.

Plus I only work under pressure, so if every week has a deadline I'm bound to get it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment