Saturday 27 July 2013

Playtime

I went to a seminar the other day, and my love of play was re-awakened enough to make me do something about it. 

I emailed Floyd about getting my game into action. As much as I don't really have the time, I work better when I'm busy, plus it's a practical way of getting some work published for future PhD possibilities.

Floyd told me to get back to him later, which is fine because I have a lot of stuff to do between now and then, but aside from taking on extra stuff I'm on target.

- Blogs up to date.
- Journal likewise.
- Chapter being expanded and edited.
- All the little things done.
- Meeting 3 with the boys set for -Wednesday.
- Work rearranged.
- List of journals to approach compiled.

Now, do I attempt to direct a short play at Short + Sweet? Or do I have enough toys to play with for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment