Saturday 17 August 2013

Ethics - approved!

As the title states.

Win! Now I can sort interviews proper.

On another note, I wrote some cohesive words today, basically looking at the differences between media archaeology, media genealogy and cultural theory.

I read a great article in the realm of psychology that clearly drew lines between archaeology and genealogy, specifically in terms of Foucault, which finally made the distinction clear for me.

MA is the qualitative. MG is the qualitative drawn from the MA. Sounds simple, but man it took a while to figure out.

Almost punched a customer at work today, but in the bright side, if I do get fired I'll have more time to write.

And on that note, time to eat, sleep and hopefully have a productive day tomorrow.

But just before I go: Ethics - approved!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment