Saturday 13 April 2013

Angles

Attacking something via a series of mediums seems, to me, to be the most fruitful.

Take my precursor:

- I tried to write some stuff. It was okay.

- I read it aloud. I found glaring errors.

- I rewrote. That seemed better.

- I recorded it. JESUS (said the agnostic atheist), THAT WAS BAD.

- I made a Prezi (great program). I thought I was wasting time while I was doing it. NOT THE CASE.

- I rewrote. Much better.

- I rewrote. Much better.

- I read it aloud. MUCH BETTER.

I still need to re-record. I still need to run everything simultaneously. But I have the heart of everything ready to roll and enough time to make it work.

The best thing is that it won't just work, it will work well. If I can make everything converge, it will be wonderful.

The trick is to use variety. Like muscle function, mathematics, it's all about the angles.

It will never be perfect. I can strain a muscle no matter how hard I train it. I can still miscalculate, but if I have my workings present I can see precisely where I erred.

It's all about the angles.



No comments:

Post a Comment