Thursday 18 April 2013

Organised

As always on a Thursday afternoon (that is, post-Adrian's class), I feel a need for organisation.

I got the mail app Ben told me about and instead of using it how it is meant to be used, I basically look at how much mail is flashing at me and enter my real mailboxes, writing accordingly.

I went from 40 to three. Ahhh!

Next up was sorting through my growing reference list. I have 66 in Zotero alone. Everyday I try to add a few more, things I've already read, and things I read on the day. Today I have three new ones to add.

I also worked on my brother's bike, something I've been putting off due to essays, and I booked in for a PT session - another oversight due to overwork.

Tomorrow (or tonight after work if I could be bothered) comes the Gantt Chart, and the start of my ethics application.

I sent an email to Mel regarding her permission to use her in my research too. If she says no, I can probably save a lot of time regarding ethics paperwork.

Thankfully, in my research for Neal's class (and research in general) I've come across a lot of stuff to use for Adrian's essay, and already distilled much of it into an essay of sorts.

Turns out, if you play nice, you might just be more organised than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment