Sunday 14 April 2013

Animal

I am an animal.

Aside from being a hairball that air-drums blast beats, I wager I'm one of a relative few people that can multitask in a genuine way.

I can also put up with a serious amount of punishment without cracking.

Maybe it's coming, but somehow I don't think so. I think micro-venting is the key. Or perhaps, my annual serious injury (mental or physical) is the relief I require to carry on at this rate.

Regardless, from what I can tell, animals do what they need to when they need to. That's all there is to it.

Once we humans accept this, it becomes a lot easier.

I was speaking to my coworker while we were inundated tonight, and she adopted me as an Honourary Chinese person simply due to my ethic and ability.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing, the ability to present great work under constant pressure, but in the world in which we live it seems valid - and special.

I just hope I can keep it up for as long as I need.

After all, I am an animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment