Sunday 21 April 2013

Little Things

Make all the difference.

Today was brutal. I started with almost enough sleep, cooked up a series of meals (and an amazing brunch) to keep fueled for the next few days and walked into hell at work.

But I had good people on, so it was bearable, even fun for the most part. Some nice looking ladies came in, which is a huge bonus. We actually got out a little early, because we all worked as a team and I played glue. The boys - me included - mostly spoke in French, which was a lot of fun. Turns out my French is quite passable.

On the way home I rode behind a lovely behind, but she rode at exactly my pace so I never got to see the front.

All in all, a day I'd not soon repeat, but the little things kept me sane, and it's the little things that count, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment