Saturday 16 March 2013

Blank

I had nothing yesterday. I worked, went out for Korean food and killed time with a nice young lady. But after it all, I felt something was missing.

At about 10:30pm, I received a push notification (ask me what that was six weeks ago and there would be a very blank face looking back at you) from Neal Haslem via Podio, informing me I had written a concise reply and asking for more information on a throwaway comment I'd made in there somewhere. THAT made me excited.

Am I nuts? When the company of a good woman and a full belly does nothing but leave me feeling empty, and my major stimulation comes from pushing my brain and conversing via the technology I think I hate, is this wrong, or am I evolving?

Either way this needs some unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment