Thursday 2 May 2013

Back to it

And now that all the hand-ins are out of the way, it's time to get to work on the next round!

1) The Precursor - bigger, better and able to fit into a journal
2) Danielle's Map - no longer a map, but a definite exploration of a sub species
3) Adrian's Essay - expanded in words but refined in content
4) To thesis or not to thesis - a discussion that needs having with Larissa

What I'm thinking:

1) Using my first precursor as a step to the second, almost that by testing it, I wound up bouncing off - and ending in a different direction.
2) The Big Gamers (Urban Gamers), like Blast Theory, DotPlay and a few of the other players need a bit more searching.
3) I'm liking where my concept is at the moment, so not rocking that boat until feedback occurs.
4) No sooner had a thought 'Only Thesis!' than I was hit with a way - and possibly a need - to make something. Along the lines of 'Connected', no more than ten minutes (probably five) and incorporating a whole lot more tech but in a much smaller space. What it really hinges on is which groups (if any) are available to watch/play with and how I might go about getting on board something non-local.

No messing around. Back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment