Friday 17 May 2013

Edits

Wow. I need to leave way more time for editing. Thank goodness this draft is for something two weeks down the track.

Wait a minute - I see what you lecturers are up to! Clever rabbits.

The pain of all this reading, is that it keeps creating more questions, more potential avenues for exploration. No sooner have you written a great combination of Bolter and Grusin's transparent immediacy along with Victor Turner's Communitas to create a working model of Collective-Immediacy than the fucking ludologists rock up alongside immersive theatre.

I really want to see Sleep No More (Punchdrunk) because I did a crazy MacBeth + Insomnia thing a while back, and it sounds like it'd be great.

But it's missing media interfaces, so as long as that's the case, I can't use it to research my take on immediacy. Plus it isn't running at the moment so I couldn't if I wanted to.

Sorry! Spent so much time editing that I just needed to unload! Maybe I should write these posts a day early, sleep on them and come back the next day?

That's way too much hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment