Thursday 9 May 2013

Buzzing

What a superstar!

Harry and I had a meet. Just before I caught him, Tully rocked up out of the blue and told me the guy was awesome.

No lie! We ended up in the exertion games lab looking at gizmos and talking about ways of incorporating stuff into my Big Game.

EMS may not be the way to go, but we're looking around for something that might work a little better.

As another thought, it might be worth experimenting with a few technologies in game, to see which is the best option - if at all!

Whatever comes up trumps I'll probably chuck into the final project, but it's worth having a look.

I have a feeling I'm in for all kinds of shocks along the way - mental and physical. I can't wait to film me getting electrocuted in different ways for days at a time.

Feels like 'Jackass: The Research Project'.

Can't wait to update my ethics... 

No comments:

Post a Comment